• In the Spotlight:

Are any of you ladies dressing up for Halloween?

I will still be pregnant on Halloween, so I will be attending my last Halloween party for awhile. The fiance and I are buying hospital scrubs and we are going to be zombie nurses[might as well be something gruesome one last time!] I'm curious to see what you guys are gonna do [:

MmmmMamaBear

Asked by MmmmMamaBear at 2:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any plans to, though I did think it would be funny since my littlest is dressing up as Piglet (and will probably have to be carried a lot) if I dressed up as Pooh!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yup.. I do every halloween. *except the year I was pregnant, I couldn't fit into my dress*
    The dress is at the dry cleaners now... I have two others, but, one needs to be fixed and the other is to small for me at this moment...
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yes I'm dressing up , taking my son to a halloween party but still dont know what I want to be
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010