Who else can't stand amber from "teen mom"?

After tonights show I just hate her. I can't believe she let that guy move in. I sided ith Gary in his worry of some guy changing his daughters diaper. I never liked her she seem to just get worse and worse each episode.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 2:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I agree with mommytobe626 she needs to be shaken like an etch a sketch

She just thinks her shit don't stink and the new guy is helpful and loving now but it won't take long for him to see her as the lazy b*tch she really is
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• TOTALLY CANT STAND HER I UNDERSTAND WHY GARY GETS MAD AT HER SHES LAZYY.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 4:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That show makes me want to vomit and throw my remote at the television. Babies having babies raised by idiots themselves. UGH
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• She's not my fave, but I really can't stand Farrah.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 2:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Between Amber and Farrah i like to just take both of there heads and smash them together. Amber is a drama queen and Farrah well Farrah is just a f**king headache for real she is always see if two are every home.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I also can't stand that one ha ha ha Gotta say I like Maci the best she's a great mom for being so young to Bentley .......Also Catelynn & Tyler are prety awesome also :) Farrah is just as bad as Amber .......
    Indymom2

Answer by Indymom2 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think all the moms need to grow up and act like mothers. Oh well....
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Alright, if she's the girl who is ''Always'' smacking the babies daddy then ya - I Don't Like Her!!!! She seems the most imature... The father needs to grow up as well, but he seem to at least give a damn... He's like the Lion from Wizard of Oz and Amber is the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.. He's Always afraid - he needs ''Courage'' and Amber just needs a ''Heart''

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have to agree I can't stand Amber. I don't watch the show often (I didn't know she had a boyfriend), but every time I do she's yelling or screaming, or whining or hitting someone. She also appears to be the person everyone walks on egg shells around to not set her off, Gary needs to take Leigh and get custody. He's not great but appears in my head a little more stable or at least understands that he has a daughter that doesn't need to be in that situation.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I dont like her because I hardly ever see her caring for Leah. That baby is so sweeet and doesnt deserve the treatment she gets from her mother. I was hoping Garywould take her to court to get Leah
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 7:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010