they are sooo sore......

my boobs are soo sore and tender they have been this way for about 3 weeks and im 5 weeks pregnant....are they going to stay like this or does it go away?.....with both my sons my boobs didnt hurt till after i had them

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 2:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• think mine started feeling better after about 2 months. either that or i just got used to it...lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• my man likes to touch them and stuff and it hurts really bad....its weird since i didnt have this problem with my other two
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 3:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• it does get better probably in the next couple weeks
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 3:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh gosh, with my first I had this REALLY bad! It hurt to even walk around, it was awful! That was one of the first things that triggered me to think I was pregnant. It lasted for the first few months and then went away. It will get better! And then when the baby is born it starts all over again if you're breastfeeding!
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Mine didnt hurt with my son but now I'm prego with DD and they hurt off and on sometimes really bad and sometimes not at all. Everyone and everytime is different. Good luck!
    burtangermom4

Answer by burtangermom4 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had that bad with my first. It goes away, but I can't remember when. I think maybe around 12 weeks.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010