Define a really funny question?

Whats something funny someone asked you? Plz keep it clean for younger eyes

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE ? I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ONE FUNNY QUESTION, I MEAN WHO DOESN'T, NOT TRYING TO FUNNY OR ANYTHING BUT IM SURE EVEN A NUN CAN FALL IN LOVE....HOPE IM NOT WRONG FOR SAYING THAT
    changachula1234

Answer by changachula1234 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• well my family and I went out to red lobster and I was holding my nephew who was a month at the time ( btw I have huge boobs) so when the waitress came to get our order she asked me if I was breastfeeding and if i wanted a virgin drink or non virgin , everybody at the table burst out laughing and she said oh I'm sorry but you cant blame me so I told her no its not my baby its all in the genes lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010