breast size ????

i dont know my actual breast size cup so where could i get my size fit where could i go so they can measure me so i can find a bra that fits

mama2010B

Asked by mama2010B at 2:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Victoria's Secret does it, but probably any type of bra store would do it also
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• nordstrom or macys! victoria's secret and lane bryant always measured me wrong...
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 2:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If you lived near me I would send you to Nordstoms. They have an amazing collection and super helpful, not embarrassing staff.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 3:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I really don't trust those measurements, but they are a good place to start I guess. Victoria's Secret does it, some Belks, JC Pennys, Sears, etc. will do it, too. Don't just decide that that measurement is the absolute correct bra size. JUST use it as a starting point. If it ends up being right, that's great. Check out Bravissimo.com for tips on finding a good bra fit. When VS and other places measure me, I was measuring 36D, but the band was WAY too big and the cups were WAY too small. Turns out I'm a 34DDD/E/F (depends on where you order them) or even the next cup size up. My right one fits great in a 34F from Frederick's, but the left one almost pops out because it's a little bigger. Good luck bra shopping!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• victorias secret.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh, you can also measure yourself if you have one of those flexible tape measures. Here's a guide for it. Those are the same measurements they take if you get measured somewhere like Belk. I got my husband to help me with it. It was a little more accurate than VS and Belk, but the band still came out at like 35 inches, but it was a DD. I tried on 34DDs next time I went to VS, and they fit great around the band, but the cups were still too small, so I ordered a DDD and it fits nicely. Sorry to post again, but I just thought of measuring yourself.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• MAcys, JCPennys., Victorias Secret
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 11:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Victoria's Secret will measure you so that you know for sure. You can also look it up online and if you have a measuring thing you can do it yourself.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Many places will measure you and that gives you a good starting point. It will eventually come down to cut though. Make sure you try them on.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• victoria secret. I had it done at JC Penny first and was measured wrong b/c the size bra she told me was NOT working at all. Then I went to VC and the lady told me 2 cup sizes bigger! and they fit!
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010