Ask, and it will be given to you

Ask, and it shall be given to you. Found in the Bible, in the Book of Matthew. Chapter 7, verses 7 & 8.

Question is: What do you want the Lord to give you?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Eternal life with him, days to watch my son grow up and learn. Strength to face the day's needs, help for when I stumble, the daily needs met. I'd love my own house, and one day, when the time is right and I do my part, I'll get it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Financial peace. Whether we get the money we need, or whether we find a way to live without it, I just pray for peace about it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Whatever His will is!

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 7:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• a sweet home where I,my hubby & my son can live our life as per our wish( at present we'r in joint family)
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• A ten-million dollar PCH win. Financial security for myself and my family. But, god hasn't come thru in the 40 years I've been wanting this and I doubt that he can muster his imaginary self to do so now. I would have to acknowlege his existence if he did that!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nothing. What I want I will earn for myself.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Love, Money, and a good digestion..... :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Continue my good health and that of my family !!! without health its a world turned up side down for so many reasons.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• to answer the religion questions once and for all and stop all this nonsense and assumption making people do.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I know that verse very well and it is similar to other beliefs. It is really to me about the law of attraction. God is not going to just give people hand outs. You want good health....work your butt off to get it but it doesn't mean it will always happen. If you want money...work your butt to get it but sometimes it doesn't happen. Simple as that.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2010