What are you planning for dinner tomorrow night?

My kids want pork chops. It's been SO long since I cooked pork chops, but I'm gonna try to find a new recipe. Any suggestions? What are you doing for dinner?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not a thing,lol, I made Thursday a mommy's on strike day and i mean on strike, if there not going to let me get at least one peaceful day, then im going to make it one,lol, that goes for thy hubby toooo.
    changachula1234

Answer by changachula1234 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Im thinking about doing stuffed peppers! Hmmmm pork chops? ummmmm we dont eat many of those in our house... Im the only one that LOVES them! LOL Hope you find a yummy recipe! :) Good luck!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Leftover Thanksgiving turkey.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We are having a pork roast that I wrap with bacon and then smear a mixture of brown sugar and mustard on, then I serve it with mashed potatoes with a gravy made from the drippings and it is soo yummy. When I make pork chops I usually just shake and bake them, the secret to that I found is to buy Walmart brand shake and bake, for some reason it is 10x better than brand name shake and bake.
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• dont really know yet maybe pizza
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010