No Appetite...

I recently found out I'm pregnant---6-8 weeks, I think. For the past 2 weeks, I've had little to no appetite, this can't be good for the baby....has anyone else experiencing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yea i was like that i didnt like to eat at all for the first 4 months... but i tried and i also had morning sickness after a while... i lost 15 lbs in the begining and now gained it back
    gl try to get on ur prenatals asap
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I did. My doctor assured me I'd be fine. The baby takes what it needs from you. My appetite came back with a vengance after the first month!! And I had a very healthy little boy!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• well i am a junk food junkie and my son convertied me in to a healthy food factory for 9 months once the baby is in there u have no controll its there body now lol if u need somethin u will crave it if not just try to eat stuff u know is good lots of milk (NO SOY CRAP) whole grains orange juice wich as folic acid in it wonderfull for brain devlopment also certain kinds of fish (if u like fish i dont and my son came out fine) oh and natural is better go for regualr ice cream and regular soda pure sugar is better than artifical stuff always
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yeah I did feel like that. But try eating soup or something light because YOU need energy too. It is still really early... wait til you get further along... you will want to eat a house!
    Sunshine4u300

Answer by Sunshine4u300 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008