What is the most embarassing thing your child has done?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 3:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• FARTED REALLY LOUD LOL
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• probably when he took a giant poo at the grocery store at the checkout line.... everyone was looking at us because it stank so much lol that and for some reason he always throws fits in the checkout line
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• LOL Welllllllll.... :-D

When my (now grown) daughter was 5, we went to my mother in laws home for dinner. Hubbys brother and his wife, an aunt, and Im not sure who else, were all there.
    The kids had their hair done, shoes matching cloths, non stained socks (how does that happen anyway? I dont remember staining my socks as a kid! LOL)...the girls were dressed in pretty dresses and our son was in a cute sailor suit. They were all picture perfect....

...until one of the girls did a summersault in grandmas living room....

She had NO underwear on!!!

As a young mother trying to be perfect in front of the inlaws, you can imagine how mortified I was to have not caught the absence of undercloths! LOL!
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 5:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yelled "HELP ME!!" as I was dragging her out of Wal-Mart one evening. I'm still amazed that no one stopped me......and actually a little disturbed. I mean seriously, I was dragging a 3 year old out of a store and she was yelling HELP ME and no one did anything. Now I'm more mad than I am embarrassed!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yell out of his witts at a public park, cause he didnt get what he wanted for actting up, i do not reward my kids for actting up( tuff love), teach them while there young, and the crazy thing about it,everyone was looking at me like i was crazy, lol, and / or that i had hurt him, i just let him continue,because eventually he was going to get tired and realize that he was getting no where,lol.....gotta love them...and of course show them who's thy boss, because now in days they will run ova you ,if you let them...
    changachula1234

Answer by changachula1234 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• She is almost 3. We were in the store and she was screaming because she couldn't get any cookies. I told her we were going to take a time-out. She screamed 'NO', and slapped me in the face in the check-out line in front of dozens of people! I was mortified!
    misskrissie

Answer by misskrissie at 10:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010