Meeting new people

I just moved all the way across the country! Kansas City, Ks - Chowchilla, CA. Is there anyone from the Chowchilla, CA area on here?

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• try meetup.com too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Meeetup.com is a great place to meet new people.  I've joined two in our local area and have made lasting friendships through both of them.

Also, join the PTO or PTA (if your kids are in school).  Volunteering is a great way to make new friends.

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I agree with AllAbout Keeley....

In your childs class room.......you should be able to meet a few Moms there. Maybe post something on their board if they have that an perhaps you will meet other Moms that way too.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• im not but i do have a friend from long beach,ca, dont know how far it is from you, but i can get you connected with her if you like, she a wonderful person...i say in due time you'll meet friends quicker than you can handle, lol, just make sure to choose them wisely, gl
    changachula1234

Answer by changachula1234 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My kids are 2, 4 years old. So they arent in school yet. My 4 year old was going to n Early Learning Center in KS. But no one around here seems to know what I'm talkig about when I ask them.

As for Long Beach, CA I have no clue. All know if I'm in a desert and need to get closer to the ocean to a bigger city. lol
    Apple_Pie2010

Comment by Apple_Pie2010 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010