Do u love ur MIL

I really love mine.she is really very nice.She takes care of the house as well as my 10 months old son when I'm not at home(working 8-5),prepares more than 60% breakfast(I'm not a early bird). Today I've my fast & she prepared a spl. lunch for me.tho' she is a bit dominating but that i feel is O.K as she does a lot for us.Pls don't be jealous

A11

Asked by A11 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I adore my MIL. Seriously, I don't think I could have asked for a better one. She's everything my mom is not - relaxed, easygoing, outdoorsy, etc. Not to say I don't love my own mom. I just love that I have the best of both worlds, because I can always go to one or the other, and they're both awesome. I really admire my MIL too because she's an insanely strong, no-BS kind of woman. Love that.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• NO
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 4:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm torn on that... She talks to my hubby's ex-wife all the time and treats her like she is still part of the family which makes me feel a little weird when she is at her house...Although she is nice there is one HUGE thing that bothers me about their whole "relationship"...Robert and I hare having our first child together on Monday...but he has been apart of my 2 year old daughters life since she was a baby, his ex-wife just had a baby and his mom goes on about her saying how she is like one of her own grand kids...yet she has never said or acted that way about my daughter....So that makes me have some hard feelings toward her.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 4:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We used to have our troubles but she was OK. Hubby was an only child so that brought out issues. She has been gone several years now.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I LOVED my MIL I only got to be with her for 8 years beore she died way too short now if I was asked this 15 yrs ago I would of said I had conflicting feelings about that one
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Mine died 8 years ago, But no I did not like her especially after she insulted my parents.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I like my mil
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I supposed I 'love' her in that she is my dh's mom and the grandmother of my kids... but I don't like her very much. She is not an easy person to get to know or to spend time with, and she has made it really clear that she prefers her other DIL who is the same race as her.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• no i dont... we used to get along not any longer
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2010