what should i do about my cheating husband i caught him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• Do you love him? If you love him and want to be with him, the best thing you can do right now is take a breather. Leave for a while until you're ready to speak to him again, then rebuild from there. Therapy will help lots too. If you think this is something you won't be able to get past, then you should leave. I have to say though, my husband has cheated on me quite a few times (before we were married), and each time I felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach. I was so stressed out about it that I miscarried our first child. I thought my life was over, that I would never be able to trust anyone again. BUT, they say time heals, and it's true. Although the pain will never fully go away, it will lessen and you will be able to breathe again. Once a cheater, always a cheater, is not true. People can change if they're given the chance and the support. You CAN get through this, you WILL feel better, and you CAN save your marriage
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 4:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm so sorry you are going through this. I know how painful it is and I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. *HUGS*
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 4:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• YES PEOPLE WILL SAY BUT DO YOU LOVE HIM OF COURSE YOU DO BUT DOES HE .HE HAS BEEN WITH ANOTHER IF YOU CAN LOOK INTO HIS EYES GO FOR IT AND MOVE ON IF NOT MOVE ON
    DIAMONDDEE021

Answer by DIAMONDDEE021 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes, I agree that sometimes the marriage can be saved. It takes a lot of work on both sides. Talk to him and see if you both want to work on it and then seek help.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• if u love each other then it is worth working it out, if you love each other yet seem to never get along maybe this is a chance for a new start 4 you... i say do what you know is best,, listen to your heart... mine cheated i stayed its hard but were over that now..
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That is so not a question we can answer. Dealing with a cheating spouse is different for everyone. You may never be able to forgive or you may be able to forgive immediately. He may be glad things are out in the open and wants to leave the marriage. You may have a lot of counseling or none at all. I guess the biggest thing you need to do right now is make the decision on if you want to try to save the marriage or not.....and then go from there.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It depends if you think you can forgive him try counseling if not leave.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think you should talk to him and see why he cheated on you. Ask the woman how long has she been dealing with your husband? Then maybe that answer will help you with yours. Good luck!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 1:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010