TTC.

My newly Fiancee and I have been ttc. I have been preggers 3 times before but lost them because i was so young, and didn't know how to care for my pregnant body properly. So i know i am extremely fertile, specialy since i got preg. through condoms. But now my Fiancee has done his research and so have i and we know all i cant do. And boy is he strict. He wont even give me a sip of caffeine! Anyhow i haven't been able to sleep much, ill be so tired and ill lay down and try to sleep but i cant! I stayed up from 10 am one day stayed up all day the next! Like no sleep at all! And then the next day i had to take a sleep aid to go to sleep! I wake up sick and i go to bed sick! I haven't been able to eat. And when i sip my caffeine free sprite i get neasous. I keep getting headaches and my breasts are getting tender. Im asking if all this sounds about normal to you guys. I can smell ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and it makes me so sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Girl you sound PREGNANT!! go get checked out when i was Pregnant i could smell everything lol
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Go get that test honey!!!! You're either pregnant or very sick, and I'm hoping for the first one! Good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008