have you cheated ?

if yes what led you to it ?

lOViNMOM2211

Asked by lOViNMOM2211 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• No I could never cheat.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• no,& I never will I love my hubby too much to think about anyone else
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I cheated on my ex because he beat my ass and I wanted to get even... I know it wasn't the smartest thing but it made me feel better at the time
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Those who have answered already are too young - if you asked me that at your age I would have said "absolutely never, never will", etc. After 27 years of marriage, emotional abuse for the majority of that time, and him pushing me away 10 years ago and never touching me since, I have to say yes, and the last part is what drove me to it. Actually, I don't look at it as cheating at this point (I'm sure there will be those who disagree). I am really looking for someone to replace my husband with - I am disabled, so leaving, while possible, is really not practical (and even though possible, it really isn't possible when you consider that I need his health insurance !!). I'd rather not leave at this point - why should I ? My bills are paid (I don't have any credit cards, so I only have groceries, utilities, and the house) and I can come and go as I please. If I get lucky, I will find someone who will take hubby's place !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 6:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Nope, I had that done to me and it's a horrible feeling. If I wanted someone else I would leave first.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I never have. I'm 64 years old and have been married for almost 46 years.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i have cheated,,, after 5 yrs of being faithful... my sons father came back into the picture, i loved him from the time i first met him and the whole time he was gone...i know that sounds bad yet thats how i felt then. well he came back like i said, we spent time together one thing led to another and bam i cheated... i am glad it happend cause i let him go. i relized he is really no good for me... as for me am DF,we worked things out and i dont have this ache in my heart any longer....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I've been married for 15 years and can tell you that I will never do that. My husband and children mean too much to me for that. Cheating would be putting our family in jeopardy.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Never...leave what you have before you find something new!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010