any ideas on how to teach my son about wicca??

my son is 4 and i would like to teach him about wicca any ideas would be great i dont know where to start, please no hater comments i am looking for searious answers only .

magical_mommy

Asked by magical_mommy at 6:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I've found that most of the moms on here do not think you should teach your child any thing when it comes to belief systems. They think you should just let your child make up their own mind when they are old enough. At least, that's what they tell the christian moms who ask questions similar to this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Circle Round is an excellent book! It has stories, songs, recipieces and lots of other things in it. All ment to help teach children!!!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 7:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I honestly, as ANON said... think it unneccessary to teach children religion at that early of an age. If they ask YOU about it, explain what you can to them... if they don't then don't fret because they are more worried about rainbows and coloring than religion at this age as they should be. They are young and do not need religion and such to justify their lives (as Adults shouldn't either but many do sadly - I'm NOT saying you do... I'm saying in general to the population).
    Allow the child to develop an interest in religion first... which may come in years very soon to where they are now... but don't push any religion on your child because that's as hypocritical as what people continuously bash Christians for. {I am non-reliogious so I side with no one on the subject.} Good luck in your decision!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Agree with PP
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 6:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm sorry I don't know any good books or things that may help other than to suggest look at wicca groups on CM that may be non-biased and give some good advise, or you could try reposting this question in religion and beliefs.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• the wicca group on here is amazing but you do have to post things every so often or you will get deleted. Go to the book store see what easy word wiccan book you can find.
    yes you can explain it to the lo but... keep a open mind if he hears about God explain it to him in diff ways
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2010