Have you ever heard of Fresh Start from TreSSemme?

You spray it in your hair when you don't have time to wash it? I know there were other things to this is the one I can remember

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• hahaha....i saw that commercial last night....my sister threw a fit sayng "why wont people just wash their hair?!?!"...but I know sometimes you think your hair is ok so u put it up while u r in the shower, and then an hour later when you are doing your hair it is greasy at the root...I think this spray would be good for this~
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have heard of it, but haven't used it.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 7:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Does not work! I have straight, medium texture hair and I can wash my hair in the morning and by the evening it is already getting that greasy look. Anyway, I bought it because sometimes I just don't want to go through the whole pain of drying and styling my hair. So, thought I would give it a try and it did nothing more than make it sticky and still looked a little greasy. I guess it would work if you wanted to put your hair up, but I like mine soft and moveable. lol Don't waste your money, the nozzle gets plugged even though I shook it after every spray and baby powder basically does the same thing to my hair that this stuff does.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Makes you get dandruff and feels dry.........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yeah Ive heard of it never tried it though
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 11:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I saw the commercial for it but I haven't tried it lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• NO
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I've heard of things like it, "dry shampoo" I think. It's not for me. I like using water to get things clean.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2010