Do you loose interest in Cafemom? I wonder if there is a way to go through the questions more quickly. It is hard because so many of the questions you cannot tell what they are really about until you clinck into them. It seems a waste of time. I would like the whole question to be displayed.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 7:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i think thats a good idea..instead of opening some trick question that seems interesting and then its some rant about "my husband is in jail, i cheated on him, should i wait for him or try to make it last with this new fling"...i like your idea
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it would be harder to navigate through if the entire question was displayed. The page would be extremely long and then people would complain about having to scroll forever to something they find interesting. I get what you mean though:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Use the categories to figure out what the questions about. Aside from the games sections, it should be pretty obvious what you'll read if you look at what section you're in.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I, personally, think they are fine the way they are. You can use the categories to try and help figure out what is going on inside the question and the page isn't too long (as two other posters have said). And no matter what is done with the Answers section, or any section for that matter, there will always be someone who is unhappy. You just can't please everyone no matter how hard you try or what you do.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I agree. It does take too long to navigate through the questions. I do get tired easily, espeically on the weekends when less people post and there are less good questions to chose from.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Eh. It's okay to me.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010