Help me PLease.

My newly Fiancee and I have been ttc. I have been preggers 3 times before but lost them because i was so young, and didn't know how to care for my pregnant body properly. So i know i am extremely fertile, specialy since i got preg. through condoms. But now my Fiancee has done his research and so have i and we know all i cant do. And boy is he strict. He wont even give me a sip of caffeine! Anyhow i haven't been able to sleep much, ill be so tired and ill lay down and try to sleep but i cant! I stayed up from 10 am one day stayed up all day the next! Like no sleep at all! And then the next day i had to take a sleep aid to go to sleep! I wake up sick and i go to bed sick! I haven't been able to eat. And when i sip my caffeine free sprite i get neasous. I keep getting headaches and my breasts are getting tender. Im asking if all this sounds about normal to you guys. I can smell ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING and it makes me so sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like ur pregnant lol and ur going through possible caffine withdrawls... so try to sneak some caffine it wont hurt to have a lil... and diet soda is worse for ur body then regular.. those artifical sweetners are harmful.. my hubby was that way right at first too... but i told him get over it i need to feel better... so he let me drink my coffee ect... and now i rarely touch coffee or caffine i am 26 weeks btw... so gl hun
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Your Pregnant I had them same things happen to me when I was I could smell like a hound dog lol
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it all sounds normal to me, especially tender breasts i can relate lol for ur sickness, i recommend plain crackers and 7up, or maybe just chicken broth, make sure ur eating enough to get nutrients, as for not sleeping, i think they say as long as u r completely resting in bed in the dark, it can be almost as good, try to rest a lot, and relax ur mind try focusing on small details thinking about something and it can distract u enough to sleep and dont be afraid to nap during the day. the caffeines not that bad a small amount wont hurt u i have dr pepper every now and then and its not that bad but its ok to be cautious!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008