• In the Spotlight:

For Those Of You Whom Have Already Voted?

Why do you jump on a post just to say too late already voted? Why do you dog out people trying to find out info on the candidates, are you that bitter you want to spread it around? Good, great you voted now if you can't offer wellspoken knowledge without the bitter tones, just don't. I know who I am voting for and when I go to othger posts or questions it isn't to dog out the poster or make them feel stupid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't seen this? You must get around. It's a hot election with many issues that are important to people. Some people get mad and then others follow and round and round we go. It's inevitable. I had a nice cival debate teh other day with a woman who wrote a journal. It's hard to find but nice when you do.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I haven't seen this either.. actually I think that's sort of funny. I can't believe people are that immature.. no wait.. yes I can.
    CandBmommy

Answer by CandBmommy at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have seen it they jump on posts or questions that point out videos or questions that are legitimate for other voters. They say things too bad already voted. or do you really think you are going to change anyones mind I already voted it's extremely childish and almost makes me think these people are just trying to reassure what they have done by condescending others who are still debating and searching for honest answers from those that do feel strongly for either candidate, I mean if all you are going to do is be a smartass don't answer.
    Anonymous

• I haven't seen this myself!

All of my family members took advantage of the early voting (last Tuesday) since we were all certain of who we wanted to vote for. Now I can relax and not have to worry about the long lines; for I am sure there are many people who are still undecided.

Debbie
    sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have not seen this at all. It makes no sense to me. For example I have already Early voted in Florida and made up my mine a long time ago. Between now and Nov 4 hope others that have not decided will have the answer they need by then. So I'm not sure about what can be upsetting if the persons is saying simply I voted early. We need to stop being so sensitive and Get a Backbone, and put down the wishbone.
    MizStar

Answer by MizStar at 3:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Oh I think it is more of an annoyance than anything else, it's just their crassness that they have to put they have to put in their 2 cents without giving any good information.
    Anonymous

• I have not seen this at all.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 6:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008