Is it tacky acceptable for a 20 year old to wear juicy on her a@@ , or inappropriate for adult content

any woman at any age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• you know what comes to mind when i see that? i think of steak..then if the butt is large and flabby, i think, ''dang, the butcher really sold me a crap piece of beef.''
    JMHO, but i think labeling your ass or boobs or any other part of your outward clothing with the designer's name is tacky, and quite frankly, smacks of ''i need people to think i can afford this crap.''
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it's inappropriate for any woman at any age.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ..if you want people to think your ass is juicy and attract a certain type person..then yes, you should stamp juicy across your ass in big bold letters
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I personally think it's stupid (not tacky...stupid) for women to wear anything with JUICY on the butt. Seriously? Wow....
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it looks dumb and no one should wear them.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't think it is inappropriate, it is the name brand. I wouldn't think twice if I saw iit, no matter the age
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have personally worn things with words on the butt. Granted, I was 15 or so. I don't think I would wear it now, although if someone else chose to wore it, I don't think it would really be inappropriate. Or tacky. Well, until they are 40 or so, unless they sure don't look it!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have seen women older wearing pants with words smeared across their butt and I always think to myself "You are no longer in junior high give those to your daughter, please" It's tacky!
    Nadiajade

Answer by Nadiajade at 8:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Tacky period. What are you advertising for?....Not trying to be rude so plz don't take it like that but think of this - what is that saying about you? That you are looking for something and don't care what? That you are easy? That you have no respect for yourself? trust me dear if your ass is juicy two things. That should only be for you man to know and two if you look at it in the form of being a certain size than trust me that ass can speak for itself
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i also wouldn't care cause i know its an fairly expensive brand name so i would just think of the designer more then anything
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2010