Different types of morning sickness??

Hi. I am pregnant for the 3rd time. I have an almost 5 yr old daughter and my pregnancy with her was so normal and I had an average amount of morning sickness. My 2nd pregnancy I had zero symptoms what so ever and it ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks.

Now I am about 6 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if theres different types of morning sickness. My stomach is calm and fine and does not feel nauseous at all. But in the early mornings my throat/mouth actually feels like I'm going to get sick, kinda like a gag reflex? But I never actually get sick.

Mostly I was wondering cuz not having any morning sickness or any other symptoms is scaring me that I'm going to miscarry again. I have an ultrasound with my doctor tomorrow. I'm only asking Anonymously because my real life friends on my page don't know that I'm pregnant yet. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah there are different types of morning sickness because all pregnancies are different, some people dont get morning sickness at all then theres some who only get it certain times of the day or something can trigger it like cologne or the smell of food or the sight of something, good luck with the ultrasound and I'm sorry about the miscarriage I just lost my baby two weeks ago at 7 weeks so I really wish you well and congrats
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• well sometimes that happens because your not eating well. i havent had any morning sickness at all throughout my pregnancy but the few times that i do feel like gagging is when i dont eat. when im suppose to. my doctor says you have to eat within the hr. that you wake up & that i cant be putting off meals. but when i do feel like throwing up supposedly saltines, juice, water, or even a bit of candy will help. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage & i hope everything goes well with the ultrasound. Mine is on Friday!! :) Hope this helps! **TaKe CaRe**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2010