I'm curious about this...

How is a third pregnancy different from the last two? My first pregnancy I got hairier faster and my boobs got bigger along with migraines and morning sickness liek you wouldn't believe. My second pregnancy I had big goosebumps on my breasts and didn't feel much pregnant. It also ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks. Now I was wondering how will the third one be different? Should I expect some certain indicators or not? Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different just like every baby is different. Just enjoy it. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well I hear that morning sickness is really good and it indicates a lesser chance of miscarriage. I also think that early in pregnancy its hard to "feel pregnant" because I didnt until I started having morning sickness in my 4th mth.
    Sunshine4u300

Answer by Sunshine4u300 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008