Cranberry pills?

Is it safe to take while breastfeeding? It was safe to take during pregnancy, I had to take it then, but now I have a kidney stone and wanted to know if it was safe during pregnancy is it still safe now?

Nienna7477

Asked by Nienna7477 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• cranberry pills are safe to take while breastfeeding and pregnant. the dose you really have to look at the bottle or talk to someone because every doseage is different with the different labels.

good luck hope everything gets better.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 9:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• They are as safe as drinking cranberry juice. However, cranberry isn't going to do anything for a kidney stone. It helps prevent/treat UTIs, but I've never heard of it doing anything for stones.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Ive had 3 different doctors tell me to take them or drink the juice to help/prevent them and lots of water.
    Nienna7477

Comment by Nienna7477 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2010