Spelling and grammar--When I read a post, mistakes jump out at me. I reread some of mine and I cannot believe the spelling and grammar mistakes. I get carried away and make mistakes. I have to be less critical of others and more of myself.

It is not easy to check for mistakes on the questions. You have to back through it and reread. Oh well, I hope I do not have any major mistakes here and you can all figure it out.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 9:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I do the same thing. Mistakes always jump out at me. I even find them in books that I read. However, sometimes when I type, it's like I'm blind to my own mistakes until I reread them a few times, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• most the time i can spell but when i'm typing i sometimes press the wrong keys
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 9:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• This is natural. We all do it. like you said we get carried away with our answers and what we want to say and sometimes just hit the wrong keys. I don't think anyone cares as long as you make your point
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• you don't need to be more critical of yourself- that can be a negative attitude.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I mess up sometimes too.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010