Paranormal experiences?

Has anyone had any? I've been awoken by my bed shaking, and last night while I couldnt sleep, I heard clear as day ''Mom? Hi, Mom.." no, it wasn't my daughter, she was sleeping right next to me, snoring.. and it was 3am, and there aren't any other kids around this lightly populated neighborhood. Just wondering if anyone else has had experiences.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• After my grandmother passed when I was 14 I swear I heard the sound of her feet hitting the stairs when she would walk down them with her slippers on. My older son used to tell me he saw people in his room when he was about 3.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes i've had several the most recent was early this month. I was lying on my couch in my living room and i saw a shadow of a little person go across my wall. And it wasn't a light issues because there weren't any lights for a person to reflect off of. Than just after my dishes all fell from my dish rack.
    crazy_132505

Answer by crazy_132505 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I've had a few, one of the experiences was at work. It was end of the month and we were sitting down on the production line conveyor rollers counting inventyory, and out of the blue I felt a hand on my back trying to push me off. Nobody was behind me. Also earlier that evening at work it sound like somebody was calling my name in my ear, but nobody was even close too me.
    Anonymous

• A few months after we moved into our home, I was walking down the stairs when something made me turn around. There was a little blond girl with blue eyes on the stairs a few steps above me. Just standing there looking at me. I asked my neighbors if there had ever been a little girl like that in the house - nope. There had been little girls but they were all dark haired - caucasian, black, and asian. No blonds and no blue eyes. Well, there is now! I really wonder if that little girl wasn't my little girl, peeking in at me a few years ahead of her arrival. That or my brain was just playing tricks on me.

kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008