If your husband is asking someone they work with to send them a pic of what their wearing to the club what should you think adult content

kshaina

Asked by kshaina at 9:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Erm, if it was a girl I'd be highly suspicious. If it was a man . . . . the same! Also, it would feel a bit insecure and effeminate to me too. Unless, there was some reason he thought either I or himself would duplicate the outfit? OR, there was reason to doubt just how he was expected to dress for this club. Hmmmm....
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 10:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If it was a girl, I'd talk to him about it, saying it's not appropriate. If this girl is his second best female friend (first being you), I wouldn't worry as much. They've probably known each other for decades.

If it was a dude, no worries, of course.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I will be thinking why he is asking this person that. My dh has no fashion sense so I know is not because he want to give this person advice on what he/she is wearing. In the other hand if your dh has a goof fashion sense then maybe he is giving her/him an opinion on what to wear.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 10:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Guys do that at work. One time a guy at my husband's job picked out what this single girl was going to wear at a wedding. It is all so silly but guys do that.Young girls are so naive and guys will be stupid.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would be wondering why my DH was putting his career in dangr like that. Also, WTH happened to him. He does not have personal relationship with anyone he works with. He just does not see that as very professional.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• he met her while i was still overseas, they've known each other for about a year.
    kshaina

Comment by kshaina (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That's totally innapropriate behavior. Not acceptable, and I'll bet there is WAY more behind it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I wud b p.o. cause he shouldn't have the least bit interest in what she is wearing
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010