Trapped Miners wife and mistress meet. Guess who gets to be last to be brought up!!

http://www.kvia.com/news/24872658/detail.html

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 10:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Did they have to drag him up kicking and screaming? He was better off in the mine then where he is now. LOL
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would have said leave him down there and give me the pension! It is nice to know that this kind of junk happens in other places too!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That skanky homewrecking whore has some nerve, lmao.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• oh, and they're both standing by their man....how sweet. I would have dropped divorce papers down the hole and held a bonfire for whatever stuff was in the house.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• DOH..... I wonder if NBC will make a tv-movie of their story... This type of sleaze is right up their alley.. ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That just shows how stupid some women can be they both think they are going to get him---give me a break--what are they despreate? Do they have low self esteem? Maybe they can come polygimist---LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Right superchicken? What a sleaze...skank a@@ B
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The wife has a head-start cause she's already married to him. :)
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Wow what a mess..If old homewrecker didnt leave I think i'd have to open a big can of whoop a@@.I will never understand how a woman can do that to another..although it did say neither of them knew of each other ..but its hard to believe the one could not know after FIVE YEARS (of an affair) that the man was married.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Why do I think she's a skanky homewrecking whore? Because the moment she found out this guy was married, even if it was just now, she should have said "oh crap, I'm outta here." Not hung around wailing his name and holding up signs next to his wife. That's the actions of a skanky homewrecking whore.

Don't even get me started on him!
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 11:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2010