what do you want to be known for???

I was reading some post outside of here...That gave me this question, some people were bashing, and saying dont post things like that. thats what u'll be known for... so i thought i'll tell you, rather then being known for someones idea of who i am..
1 im honest
2 i know my kids are not perfect

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 10:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i love this question...i think i want to be known for a great loving person who always just wants the best for all of my family and friends..i want my children to know how much i love them all and how they are my sunshine's..lol i also want my husband to know that i love him alot and without him i don't think i could of made it threw some rough days....he has seen me at my worst and knows me at my best and he is my love!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I haven't any idea what I want to be known for, I'm not that famous...
    But if I had to be known for something it would be for my DD to remember how I love her, took care of her, and wish her to live a happy and healthy life.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:14 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I want to be known for being a loving, caring, respectful woman.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm kind. I'm knowledgeable. I have an amazing family. I am doing everything I can to provide for my family.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I want to be known for loving and supporting those I care about.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That's a really good question actually, I've never really thought about it before but I think if I had to be remembered for anything, I would want to be known as a good mom, someone my daughter can talk to (when she's talking a bit better of course, lol), and someone who loves her unconditionally.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 4:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010