I cannot believe this. About 2 months ago my laptop stopped working on the internet. My husband gave me an old one that does not even chug along. Today, I told him that I had to have another computer that worked. No, ifs, ands, or buts. He got one out of the cupboard and I cannot believe it. It is amazing how quickly things are working. I cannot understand how he allowed me to suffer with this for so long. Why did he make me insist that the situation be corrected?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 10:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I got a virus from hotmail. But, it only stayed in hotmail. Sent emails to everyone. Actually, IDK what the hell it was. Once I changed my password, it stopped.
    He's just worried about his computer. Maybe he should put better virus protection on it?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Because he's an ass.

Did you talk to him about why he just happened to bring out another laptop that worked just fine? Was he trying to wean you from the computer? Does he think you're addicted to it?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Why would he do that?
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 10:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've gotten a few virus' that I'm pretty sure originated with cafemom.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He has a fear that the new computer will get infected. He thinks my activity invites virus. Banking! Cafemom! Facebook! and Yahoo mail, are the only sites that I use. He is crazy. He backs up his pictures on thumbdrive, disk and external drive. Still feels that things are not safe from my activity.
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2010