• In the Spotlight:

Whose with me....Tired of the election?

Tell me when you finally got fed up with the talk, mud slinging and BS.

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 12:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• The day I started reading the slander some people talk about with Obama. So many of the rumors they speak of are untrue, they're just repeating what the opposing campaign has said without doing research. I'm not saying EVERYONE is like that...but the vast majority of people are.

I also don't like how divided this site and our country as a whole has become. We should be banding together right now but instead we're being torn apart. THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE NO MATTER WHO IS ELECTED. Jesus H. Christ.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• 8 more LONG days to go. Then we have months of rehasing "what went wrong". Watching a PBS fund raising drive sounds like more fun.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• "Watching a PBS fund raising drive sounds like more fun. "

LOL! "Just donate $180 and receieve a complimentary mug that'll be broken when it arrives to your house!" Those shows annoy me so much xP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I think it's all fascinating! I have never followed an election this much be4 or done this much research. First time I'm voting too!.. but I get tired of McCain.. and no I'm not your friend you geriatric terd!

CandBmommy

Answer by CandBmommy at 1:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I got tired of it months ago, sometime before the primaries.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 1:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• When I started comming to this part of CM, I couldn't believe all the crap and mud slinging going on here. It's great that everyone feels pasionate but geeze.
    I dont come to this part very much anymore but I have noticed that things are starting to slow down. Probably b/c everyone is tired.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• "and no I'm not your friend you geriatric terd!"

Aww, that's so mean but it made me lawl so hard xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• LOL.. well it just pisses me off when he says that.. some would say it burns their grits!!
    CandBmommy

Answer by CandBmommy at 1:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My vote is ready to be mailed out today and frankly I really don't care who wins anymore it is a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation and frankly anything that comes out of this election that is bad is probably deserved for all the bad decisions of mankind!
    Anonymous

• I am tired of it. After the election it won't be over. If Obama wins and takes our country down a path of Socialism we will have to hear about it. If Obama loses we will hear how his voters are too stupid to vote and the election was stolen because of that. This won't end it is only a beginning.

Anonymous