Relationships

I work 3 12-hour shifts and I work every other weekend we use to go to church every weekend. Now alls my husband wants to do is drink beer with his brother on the weekend and he drags my kids along. I want them in church not at Buffalo Wild Wings, he says he just needs the stress relief, he drives a truck sometimes out of state. He says he only drinks two but he really is drinking 4 because he gets the tall drinks. Someone has to drive and who drives has had alcohol too. What should I do I'm over the drinking lifestyle?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• If it were me...I would warn him once not to be driving with MY kids when he's been drinking. If he does it again, I'd call the cops and really teach him a lesson.
    Sorry but kids lives are not to be taken for granted just for some BS about 'stress relief'!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd tell him that if he wants to drink, he can drop the kid off at a sitter so he won't have to worry about being a foolish driver home. Find someone from church to pick up and drop off your kids on the weekends you work.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010