my husband was sick and a female text him on his phone and told him he was faking, my husband responded that she cant take care of him if she is still at work. How do you go about explaining that? adult content

kshaina

Asked by kshaina at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• work wife. The kind that gets into his business when she should mind her own. Thinks she knows everything because she has the position at work. It overlaps into her personal life and does not even realize what a intrusive person she is.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Put a stop to it and tell your husband that he would not like it if you had male coworker txying you and fbing you. he is married and it is very rude and she needs to back off of a married man. Dont let yourself. It is not ok and your husband is disrespecting your title as a wife and a mother! If you dont do anything it will continue. I wild raise hell if my fiancee did that.
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I would be VERY uncomfortable with that relationship and it would make me wonder personally. Have you witnessed them talking or do you snoop to find it? If you snoop to find it then you need to "accidentally" catch him at it and start asking "innocent" questions such as, 'Oh, is that a friend from work? She seems nice. *Smile*' If he says yes you should ask something like, 'Do you guys get to chat a lot at work?' No matter his answer (whether it be yes or no) say, 'Well we should get together with her and her husband or boyfriend and have a fun night out!'

If he seems uncomfortable with this or says she's single then worry. If he seems cool with it then you can see how they act together or around you and her SO... if things seem uncomfortable then I would also worry.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Who cares if you snooped and found this text? He's your hubby, you can look at his phone if you want! I get curious and look, hell, even it's just to play the games on it. The phone he used to have, before I broke it, was really confusing. I'd try to figure it out. Besides, it sounds like you already has suspensions, of course you're gonna look! He can get mad all he wants. Who's got the inappropriate relationship with a single member of the opposite sex here? WITH kids? Maybe she's looking for a daddy? Who knows? It could be innocent, but HE should be way more concerned with YOUR feelings and concerns then hers, or his, about this. If it's totally innocent, he would have had the two of you around each other, gotten the two of you to become friends. He's kept her separate from you, and that's not cool.
    Look, either he's completely ignorant when another woman is hitting on him, or he's hiding her. You know him, which is it?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Without knowing what it was really about I would tell him he is texting her in a way that's too familiar for my liking and he has to stop. Out of acorns big oak tress grow.
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 10:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• First off, talk to your husband and see what he says about it. Secondly, take it from me, all friendships aren't harmless. I have a friend that I used to talk to on facebook everyday until I realized that I was falling in love with him. I had to give up my friend to save my marriage, but not everyone would do that. Stop it before it gets that far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• What did he say about it? Did you talk to him?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Don't take it too seriously if you have no reason not to trust him but let him know you don't find it amusing in the least.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• no i haven't talked to him but i do want him to stop talking to her completely. They dont work in the department.
    kshaina

Comment by kshaina (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• There was a chick like that at my husband's company. Then she got fat and got sick and now all she does is complain about how sick she feels all the time to all the guys. GL. I hear you . But it usually fizzles out .
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010