I feel like i wish i never got a cell, phone do you?

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 10:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's a good thing to have but I understand why one might hate it.
    Annasofia

Answer by Annasofia at 10:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No. I enjoy my phone. Unlike most people though I do not let it command my life. I turn my phone off often. I do not routinely give the number out. As soon as someone gets your cell number they believe that is your primary contact...not true for me. I know people that actually sleep with their phone less than a foot away. Like most things in life, it's about moderation.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes. I hate cell phones
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No. I love having a cell phone with all the waiting I have to do at times.
    Yes. At times when I am completely busy and it won't stop ringing.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Okay, don't laugh, but I just got my own cell phone in April. Before that I would borrow hubby's or one of my teens (which we pay for) if I was going someplace. I like having my cell phone, but only a few people have the number. I don't give it out to most people.

I will say that I thought it was like an electronic leash for the teens, but it turns out....it's a leash for me!! When hubby and I are out together they call constantly....can we eat this, can we do that....when will you be home??? I told them that I'm going to start calling them constantly when they're out on dates!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That is why I hate cell phones. Too much uyp your butt nonsense. ALso the texting is so impolite esp. when adults do it in front of other people.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I really like mine. I keep it in my diaper bag on off most the time. And turn it on only when I need to call someone. I leave it on if I go out w/out the kids so DH can get a hold of me.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010