Do men complain more than women? LOL

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 12:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• YES! Especially when they are sick. i get so annoyed when my husband has a cold and he becomes a BIG baby
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• No kidding, they are big helpless babies when it comes to being sick. The are always WAY sicker than you have ever been. Most of the women I know dont complain until things are really bad. My SO will start freaking and I have to tell him him to calm down in order to think clearly.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Hmm...it's kind of the opposite with my boyfriend and me :P I complain about every little thing that's wrong with me, especially being pregnant and all. He mostly complains about stupid stuff, like "You didn't throw away that plate" or "You left the light on in that room". He never complains about being sick or anything, it kind of worries me : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Oh i totally agree with you Nora17 I was sick for a week straight and i still had to tend kids do house work, i was not able to rest at all. Then my husband got it and he thought he was DIEING, he was soo whinny, and complained and i was like you are such a baby i had the same thing and still had do do everything, and he just layed there like a big blob. Also i think men have PMS, my husband gets soo moody sometimes. He acts like woman sometimes kinda annoying actually.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes lol
    crazy_132505

Answer by crazy_132505 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• LOL, my husband just complains in gerneral about everything. Its gotten to the point now if he wants to complain, he has 5 minutes of uninterrupted coomplaining. Trust me i stop it when that 5 minute mark is up.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes yes yes. They are big babies. Can you imagine a man in labor? lol
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Of course they do!
    melanielp

Answer by melanielp at 1:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My husband was just sick and I swear he turned into the biggest baby, couldn't do anything, but when I'm sick suddenly my family forgets how to do a load of laundry or load the dishwasher.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yes. Always. My SO says "Not all the time, but sometimes' I think he is in major denial.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008