how old was your child(ren) when they went to the circus?

my brother invited us to the circus in the december my dd will be 21months around the time we go. not sure if she will like it. i think she will because it seems fun. just curious if anyone has taken a child under the age of 2 to the circus before.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 10:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'm deathly afraid of clowns. As far as i'm concerned-We don't need to go. haha We'll stick w/like Sesame Street and stuff like that. haha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Mine were 3 the first time they went to the circus.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It might be hard for her to sit still the whole time at that age. She will definitely enjoy it, but you might need to take her for a walk midway through. Is it Ringling Brothers? I know around here, you can get there an hour early and go down on the floor and meet the animals and clowns up close. For me, that';s the best part.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Never. In fact, I've never been either and I'm almost 34.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Never. WE have no desire to go.:)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Honestly I won't take her to the circus. I remember going when I was young (4 or younger) and it honestly scared the crap out of me rather than amused me. So no I won't take my DD. Ever.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010