Where was the nastiest bathroom you ever HAD to use?

I used the ladies room at a subway station in Toronto and it was nasty! Oddly enough, they had soap AND paper towels AND toilet paper.

.science.mom.

Asked by .science.mom. at 10:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Travel

• We stopped in Horn Lake, ms. just out side of Memphis at a McDonalds.Its a beautiful small town on the out skirts. The area was clean and next to a mall. Went into use the bathroom swung open the door and it looked like someone did a projectile "poop" on the wall 4 feet high. I cant say Ive ever seen anything like it. the entire stall was covered in splatter. I shut the door and walked next door to Wendy's. It was so horrific, I think it scared me...LOL! Just kidding, but I still havent figured out how all that poop got 4 foot onto the walls.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• There was an Esso station in Naples that I had to use because I really had to go. I walked in there and it had feces smeared all over the wall like finger paints and a pair of tighty whities stuck on the wall.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We went camping last summer. They had a bank of 50 porto potties. You could clearly see the shit inside. The smell was so bad, unbelievably bad. I don't think I'll ever forget the smell.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• For me there were two 1. a porto potty ( I think that they are all disgusting) 2. in a bar on the Coney Island board walk it was gross!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• rest areas, porta pottys, and camping grounds. No one ever cleaning the camping ground ones and there's bugs everywhere. EW
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Probably the hole in the ground at the curio shop in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya. It was literally a hole in the ground. No paper. Not great after a looong plane trip and a 2 hour drive.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• in Mexico you had to buy tp at 25 cents a sheet and then stand over a hole on footprints and put tp in bucket next to
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 5:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Baja, Mexico.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010