Fairy Dust Ideas..please help

Ok so my best friend's daughter is dying of cancer and it is getting close to that time. She bought her a fairy dress and I am going to make fairy dust out of glitter but what to put it in??? Something that is easy for people to sprinkle. Ideas ideas ideas

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What about making confetti to mix in using shaped hole punches, you can get heart, star or other shapes, and use whatever colors of paper you like.

My heart is with all of you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well, this summer, we saw Peter Pan on-stage with Cathy Rigby and afterwards, she signed folders and gave everyone a hanfull of fairy dust. It was Silver Foil Confetti in star and crescent moon shapes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• This is so personal to that family. I would discuss it with them. What are you planning to do with the fairy dust?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I kind of agree with tootoobusy. First talk to the family. After you've made sure it's okay, I would look for Mylar confetti or just make your own with shaped hole punches!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Look at http://www.orientaltrading.com & search draw string bags. Small see through, draw string bags.. I think Fairy Dust would look pretty in these bags. They have different colors too.
    My thoughts go out to the family of the little girl! :(
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i agree with the confetti
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010