Teen mom show

I feel so bad for Catlyn. He mom is SO mean to her and is just awful! I can't imagine how hard it must be to have to make a decision to put your child up for adoption and then to have your mom throw it in your face is so sad. Thank God Catlyn made that decision bc this child would have had to be around a MEAN and NASETY grandmother....

1lilgirl

Asked by 1lilgirl at 10:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree with you. Her mom is a b*tch!! I am proud of this girl who made a hard choice to give up her daughter to give her a better life!
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I know. The mother just looks like such a druggie, all skinny with bad skin and hair. I hope she turns out OK.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I really think that her mother has a drug problem. She's very moody. I think someone should have adopted Caitlyn as well as her daughter!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I totally agree with you. she made a good choice, her mother is so nasty and mean i wouldn't want to be around her. i am so happy that she was able to see her daughter.
    rinaangle2010

Answer by rinaangle2010 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Oh gosh, I just re-read my post and I misspelled some words...( excuse the misspelling...) That's how mad I am....lol
    1lilgirl

Comment by 1lilgirl (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I agree! It's so sad!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Catelynn is more mature than her mother. Their roles are reversed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010