MSN conversation can be use as a prove of the hubby cheating acts? Thanks everyone who aswered my questions cont.Should I give him a chance to prove that he want be better and keep the family together?cont. Hi, I am wondering what the others

Hi, after I saw that he doesn't care about my feelings at all. That all he wants is me to give the girl the ok to be with him, because she said she wouldn't do it out my permission. I decide that is over. I need to find a very good lawyer in the Mineral Area, MO . To get the advices I need to get everything our girls deserve even a therapy treatment. I am recording conversation and msn with him. This can be used as a prove? Of his act? To help me in the divorce process? below is a msn copy:...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• MSN copy:

Me: Like, you told me the only reason you guys didn't have sex, is because she stop you, because she care about my permission, thats mean that she care more about what I feel that you?
    Him: yes that is true, and i also didnt want to hurt you and we never went any place where sex was posable we stay around other people we only talked about it
    Anonymous

• copy

ME :Like, you told me the only reason you guys didn't have sex, is because she stop you, because she care about my permission, thats mean that she care more about what I feel that you?
    HIM: yes that is true, and i also didnt want to hurt you and we never went any place where sex was posable we stay around other people we only talked about it
    Anonymous

• I don't quite understand. Your hubby is asking if he can cheat on you? Wow. Well the info you gave is not enough to prove he's cheating. You have to somehow have some kind of proof catching him in the act, not just words. Since they were already talking about sex, I'm pretty sure they're doing normal bf/gf things.. like making out, holding hands, hugging. Is there any way you can get proof of this? I really hope you the best of luck and I'm so sorry your hubby would do that.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well, he told me that they did all what you said, just didn't do sex because stopped him, and asked him to tell me all what is going on with them, and if I give the permission, they could do it. This is a very long history, this is the 3 question I posted, checked the page 21 or 22 and 18 or 19 to see the rest of this. Thanks. Now I am just trying to find a good lawyer.

Anonymous

• Divorce his ass. Keep your records so you can file for an at fault divorce. Then you can collect alimony.
    Also, that chick he's iming is a frigin' skank. Wanting your permisson?! What the hell?~!
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 1:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Wow I am so sorry, try to find people that have seen them together and would testify. That would be my suggestion. The conversation I dont think is enough. If they were always in public were they couldn't have sex their has to be someone out there willing to help you. Good luck
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Are you serious?!!!! Your in a very wierd situation, the only way this would make any sense is if you guys were swingers. Or maybe your husband is retarded. If he wants to be with her that bad why doesn't he just leave you. I hope after all of this you left him. But i would do like sweetvietchic said and try to get all the proof you can and then take him for all he's got cause if you got children together your gonna need help.
    Anonymous

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E.....you can do better. ew.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I hate the saying but, once a cheater always a cheater. Just something to keep in mind.
    lillie023

• Yes, we have two little princess (2 1/2 & 4 years old) that doesn't deserve to go to all this. But I can't help if the Dad, care more about her 20 y.girlfriend them us. Please does anyone know a good lawyer in Farmington, MO or in the Mineral area? Unhappily I don't know nobody who would testify that saw them together. I just know what happened because she made him tell me. And now he regret for telling me, but doesn't regret to be with her. Now he said its over, that she doesn't want be with him out my permission. So is going to be just us. Like I ever wanted somebody else. Now I can't wait to tell him, that is going to be just him. A good lawyer please!?

Anonymous