What color lipstick to you wear....???

I'm fair in skin tone but my hair is dark brown....any suggestions. please also tell me the name of the color so i can look it up in the stores....love lipsticks and i'm in need of a new one....lol

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have pale, olive skin and dark brown hair. I find that if I stick to colors with "raisin" in the name, I'm usually good. It's tough to find a great color. I have so many that I hated and never wore before I discovered my "raisin" theory.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm pale w/ red hair.. I don't wear lipstick often, I wear glosses in corals
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 11:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't really wear lipstick, I always wear pink lip gloss from clinique. It's my favorite.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 12:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• OOOO we have the best options bc fair skin (I call us paper-whites or transparent) and dark hair can pull of just about ANY color. If you want dramatic for a romantic evening go very light on eye make up, only wear a very light shimmery eyeshadow and mascara and do a red or dark lip, you can do stain or lipstick. Red and dark glosses tend to get messy so I steer away from them. On just an everyday wear I do ALOT of pinks, all shades, I have some that are shimmery, I have some that are darker, I have some more vibrant than others, and some that are sheer. The Victoria's secret line of lipgloss and lip laquers (liquid lipstick) are amazing colors too, though they are $12 normally. On the cheaper end Covergirl and Rimmel are my favorites
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 3:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wear gloss more but if i do its either coral, warm pinks
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I just use Chapstick. Lipstick is too sticky for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2010