Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wondering how to get car legal in WV?

I just bought a used car from a private owner. Already got insurance just wondering about reg. license that stuff?

Answer Question

Asked by jerryswife1275 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Travel

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • check with the State's Dept of Motor Vehicles. I'm sure they have a website available that explains it

    Answer by Zoeyis at 11:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

  • I live in WV. You have to go the dmv.

    Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

  • I would just drop by the DMV. You should be able to get it re-titled there with no problem.

    Answer by WomanWitty at 3:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.