What can I do to work from and not have to sell anything??

meekaandbalian

Asked by meekaandbalian at 1:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check out my website for more information on how I make money from home!

www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

Just remember that when you are looking to find something that fits into your life! Good Luck!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Visti my profile page for more info and feel free to contact me. I share, not sell, the product and business opportunity..and that is it.... Learn more tonight. I have a webinar at 9pm EST if you are interested...contact me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• With Ameriplan you don't have to sell anything. You follow up on leads and you talk to people about the product you offer. The benefits are GREAT, so you don't have to sell, you just have to inform and educate. Start now for only $25.00. I spent months looking for the right work at home opportunity. The work at home jobs are so hard to get, and most of them aren't really forthright when they give you information. Check out Ameriplan and the Freedom at home team site.

chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Hello!
    I work from home without having to sell anything!
    Checkout my profile!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 2:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I work from home and I don't have to sell either. Please check out my profile for more information on that.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008