What else could be giving me pregnancy symtoms? adult content

For the last month I was positive that I was pregnant. My boobs hurt, I was nauseous all day, peeing all the time, Im crabby, emotional, Im having cravings like CRAZY, Im all bloated {someone in the bar came up and thought I was prego, embarrassing}.. But I had my period right on time this month, and it has been over a week since that ended, so I would think that I should be over PMS if that was the case. Im going to test today but I really don't think that Im pregnant. What else could be making me feel this way??

Beanna4406

Asked by Beanna4406 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• Menstration is the leading cause in pregnancy-like symptoms.
    However, other things that could be causing this are illness, virus, infection, stress, depression (in some cases), mild-drastic change in eating or sleeping habits, or a change in body cycle. If you're worried you should see your doctor, but generally it is only menstration causing these symptoms.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If this is the case, then I have been in menstruation for over a month now. If Im stuck, then I need to go see my doc to get unstuck, cuz this sucks!! lol
    Beanna4406

Comment by Beanna4406 (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Definitely go see your doctor. I have a friend who has thought she was pregnant a few times too but it turned out she had some bladder and tummy problems. Now her doctors think she has cysts. She's also hypoglycemic. I think that can sometimes cause preggo symptoms too. But I would make an appt. to see your doctor so they can help you figure it out! Good luck!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yeah those are all signs of gall bladder problems too. have doc check that just in case.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Negative pregnancy test.. Next step, doctors..
    Beanna4406

Comment by Beanna4406 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010