Cramping at an odd time.

I ovulated around Wednesday-Thursday of last week, and it's normal for me to cramp up for the day of, and then it usually dies off. For some reason, this month I'm still having the cramping. I wouldn't have experienced implantation yet, so I know that isn't it. I don't want to take anything because if we are successful I don't want to take any risks to hurt the baby, and the pain isn't THAT bad. I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced this out-of-the-blue sort of cramping?

cskomk0106

Asked by cskomk0106 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm going through the same thing right now. I am similar where I only have bad cramps the day off.
    it may be too soon for implantation cramps but each woman is different. Are you late yet? I would keep track of them and then if you are late I would take a test!

Good Luck!
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Tylenol is safe to take in the first trimester of pregnancy
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008