Lamaze

Is it wierd to take both your mom and husband to lamaze class with you? My husband works monday through friday quite a driving distance from home but is with me all day on the weekends and my mom lives down the street and most likely will be free to come and care for me in an emergency on the weekday in case I go into labor so I felt having two lamaze partners that knew what they were doing was the best bet but now Im wondering if that is odd to go to a lamaze class with both?

SunshineSandie

Asked by SunshineSandie at 11:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not at all! Its YOU going into labor, so whatever is going to help make you comfortable, do it. Especially since you dont knkow who will be around when you go into labor.
    I think its a smart idea, actually.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't see why it would be weird. My mom and fuance were both in the delivery room. The more she knows, the better. You might want to find out how much it costs if you have to pay. I think they charge per couple.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Not at all, everyone needs a back up!

Answer by older at 11:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I think it's the best situation. You want all who are going to be helping you through this to know what they're doing. It's a smart idea to bring both of them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If that's how you feel most comfortable, go for it! We need lots of support during labor, and it can take more than one person to provide that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010