Does anyone know where I can buy cheap newborn costume??

Ive looked everywhere and I can't find any "newborn" costumes, only 0-3 or 0-6 and my baby is only going to be 2 weeks old...

xtatianax

Asked by xtatianax at 11:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Those sizes will fit! I never had any clothes smaller than 0-3.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• you might have to get one online...but it will cost a little more if you do it that way. You could make your own like if it is a boy then you can make a little bam bam costume for him....and a girl you can get the fairy wings with a onsie that would look cute. Here is the website I get all of my costumes off of every year...

http://www.spirithalloween.com/baby-costumes/

When you look at them change it to show them by price...that way you dont have to sift through all the the stuff that is like 50 bucks.....Hope you find something....and dont worry they have some that are only like 15...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• old navy?
    dstoutholcomb

Answer by dstoutholcomb at 11:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My kids never wore newborn clothes. The 0-3 months costumes should fit. The only place I can think of that might have smaller is Babies R Us.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I will check out old navy and that site thanks =). and My daughter was over a month old and 0-3 was wayyy to big on her, so im assuming this baby will prob. be small like she was. Her Newborn costume that i found for her (2yrs ago) was even kinda big... I have since got rid of it other wise i would have just tried to use it for this baby! But once again thank you guys for the suggestions!
    xtatianax

Comment by xtatianax (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Its SO easy to make a cute costume for newborns!

One of my grand daughters was a "Bowl of candy" her first Halloween...Daughter cushioned a salad bowl, put felt "candies" on a Onsie and a recieving blanket, put baby in bowl, and Viola! A bowl of candy! Of course the baby wasnt taken trick or treating, so the cold night air was not an issue...but those who got to see her in her costume thought she was adorable :)

Just use your imagination and some felt ...the sky is the limit at that point! Good luck :)
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 12:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Wal-Mart, thrift stores, special Halloween stores, costumeexpress.com
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Walmart and target both have really cute costume-like onesies. I wouldn't even bother costuming such a little one, and unless you are blessed to live in the warmth, it's usually chilly on halloween.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 2:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Agree with PP
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 6:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010