What phone company are you with and do you like them

I'm with T-mobile only company I ever been with. I drop calls but I get the most for my money so to me its worth it. dont happen that much.

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 11:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't have a cell, but we use Comcast for the house, and we have never had any real issues. Verizon was horrid!

When we did have a cell we had Cricket and it was wonderful. Low cost, clear calls - wonderful.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sprint, and yeah I like it.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have Metro PCS and it is the BEST!!!..my bill is never over 43.00 dollars a month and I call my brother in wisconsin all the time..I'm in la...and I have internet and text..can't go wrong and never had any problems..
    lovin49

Answer by lovin49 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I used to have Cricket too, it was AWESOME. My account name was Princess Consuela Bananahammock. LOVE no contracts!!
    We no longer have a cell. We have Vonage. Talk about bang for your buck. Unlimited nationwide for 12 bucks a month. I can text from my computer, so I think I'm set.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 12:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have verizon and I absolutely love them. I have a verizon guy that I go to for everything. They have always been helpful and fair to me. I haven't dropped any calls with them.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 12:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have T-Mobile and I love them. In the past I've had Cingular, Alltel and Verizon and hated all three.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Have used ATT/Cingular for the past 20+ years and have never had a problem with land or cell bills.
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 1:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have Boost Mobile and it's the best one I have ever had. verizon was the worst I ever had.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Cricket. I like them well enough.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Verizon has always been great to me, I take road trips alot to see family that live in the middle of no where and my cell is usually the only one that ever gets service... If i ever have a problem with something they are always good about fixing it... My mother is on my plan and I received the billone month and it was over $500! i freaked and called them wondering why and HOW it was so high... They saw I have always paid my bill for the 2 yrs ive been with them and took off all the overage charges even though it was my mother's fault. & even right now...money has been tight and im2 months behind on my cell bill and yet' they are willing to keep my phones on and work with me... so needless to say im deffinately going to say im a verizon person =).
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 5:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010