Is this a new procedure with adoption agengcies,allowing birth parents to visit their children?

I was watching teen mom and caitlyn gave her baby up for adoption and then one year later she went to visit her,actually it seemed the adoption parents invited them to see her,I don't know how the adoptive mother could allow that ,gut wrenching for both parents.Well I'm wondering if caitlyn's baby remembered her after being away from her from a year,what do you think?The baby seemed to remember but if she gave her up as a baby how could she,I'm sure she noticed her voice but do you think it's right for a birth parent to visit their child after adoption.Caitlyn dropped off a photo albunm of her and her mate for her daughter and the adoptive parents,she also left a photo book that had their voices recorded on it,I think that is so mean it makes me cry.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its an open adoption. People have been doing that for a long time. But both sides have to agree on that.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it's up to the birth parents /adoptive parents.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010