Do you celebrate Sweetest Day?

Do you celebrate Sweetest Day? I always have for many years. At least 30! Its day I like to do Sweet things to people forgotten, alone, not often seen and friends I only see now and then. Suffering with cancer and many hardships it will be a lot harder to do so. Since we're all jobless here and I'm feeling Poorly! But if you're reading this, Happy Early Sweetest Day. May you have a sweet, Happy surprise!! We always go to The Empty Bowls Charity in our Area. At SPASH In Stevens Point, WI. For many years my DD used to donate 100 Bowls to it! Hand thrown, hand signed pottery Bowls. And for years she fired over a thousand bowls for it! This year she fired hundreds and will donate 50. My DH will donate 15. Though we're all jobless. But Sweetest Day is important to us. I'm wondering if it is important to you? I know you're Sweet. I hope you know this! If not I'm telling you now! Your kind favor to answer is appreciated! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Everyday is a gift! Celebrate life everyday. Not just when Hallmark tells you of a newly invented way to get you to spend $ you dont have.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I never heard of it!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:54 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've never heard of it, either.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• never heard of it
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, we kind of feel it's a halmark holiday. I did have a boyfriend who did believe in it though. He always got me a present. I miss him.

But on the other side, I went to SPASH! LMAO! I mean how many people that are going to read your question would ever know that it is the high school! No one! HAHAHAHAHA Stevens Point Area Senior High!! HAHAHAAHaa or better known as Smoke Pot and Stay High! HAHAHA You made my day!.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 12:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010