My HUSBAND is so irritating!!! adult content

ok so i have been with my husband for 9 years, 4 married. I really do love him but its like lately i cant stand him. Everything he does annoys me. I ask him to help with somthing "No" i know that he is joking but why cant he just say sure, in a minute. I am to the point where i dont even want him to touch me anymore. I am getting so depressed. I want to be happy and no matter what i do to make him happy, it seems like it not good enough. He never says im pretty, never compliments anything i do. Sometimes i feel like its just me but, then i think about how he acts and i just dont get it. Is he trying to tell me he dosnt want to be with me? I know that im my heart i dont want to loose him but I just cant deal with this BS anymore. We have two boys under the age of three, he is a great dad when he wants to be, and then my mother in law is liveing with us since we have been married. I think i want a divorce but the kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• you want a divorce because he kids around too much and doesn't compliment you?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• U r posting all these feelings and thoughts.. have u had a conversation with your husband about how u feel?
    ClaribelC

Answer by ClaribelC at 12:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I want a divorce because he treats me like crap and dosnt acknwledge me. He does what he want when he want to no questions asked. I am home all day and i love my boys with all my heart and spend lots of time doing fun things. But i need a break to and i never get one. the kids have nothing to do with me wanting a divorce it the kids stopping from getting one. I dont want them to loose a dad or the family we have. I just want to be happy.
    Nicole_06

Answer by Nicole_06 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yes i have, and it like everytime we talk we decide that we should just seperate. But like i said the kids are the only thing stoping me. That and i would have to go 950 miles just to get home. we live in TN and my home is NY.
    Nicole_06

Answer by Nicole_06 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I feel your pain. You miss the novelty of love. Me too. I've been married 4 years and we have a 16 month old.

I lived with my MIL at the beginning (2years) of our marriage (in a basement no less). It was awful and put such a strain on our relationship that we are still having problems 2 years later. And shortly after she moved out my recovering alcoholic father needed help desperately and we moved him in. We just never had a chance to establish ourselves as a couple on our own.

Until now. We just moved out of that awful house and rented our first home together. Just our little family. What is helping us now is establishing ourselves. You need to get away from your MIL. I was ready to leave, until she agreed to move out. It saved most of our marriage. A woman can never live under another woman's roof n a family situation. One woman has to take charge of the family. It should be you now. She should step aside
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 12:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I saw get some counseling and see about getting the MIL out of there. You need to make some kind of other arrangements for her.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had the same feelings you have...maybe even worse...when my boyfriend talked it gave me a headache. when he touched me i felt annoyed, the thought of sex with him made me want to throw up...for me it all steamed from him turning out to be a bad dad...he didn't want anything to do with the baby...we took a break...(3 months).... i told him he was a bad father and if he wanted his family he would have to grow up and take responsibility...well we did get back together and he has been wonderful ever since(been back together for 15 months)...he realized what he lost and wanted his family back...so maybe you guys should talk about taking a break to clear your heads...find out what you both want from/with each other...good luck..i hope it gets better for you...

KME3

Answer by KME3 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Most men don't do well with subtle hints, be it him giving them to you or vice versa. Talk to him face to face and get things worked out.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010